Many clients rely on us to be their financial and business advisors for a wide range of issues that would include:
- Reviewing accounting and reporting system in order to establish appropriate management controls
- Assisting in establishing a new business including setting up accounting systems both computer and manual and registering with appropriate government agencies
- Business planning and developing growth strategies
- Liaising with bankers and government agencies upon request
- Assisting in drafting shareholder agreements. We can assist you, your business partners and your lawyers in arriving at an agreement that addresses current tax legislation and makers practical business sense.
- Preparation and maintenance of Minutes Book of the shareholders as well as Board of Directors meetings.