Many businesses call on us to assist them in their accounting and record-keeping, and in their preparation of financial statements. This is often a more practical and cost-effective solution than hiring and retaining employees with the degree of technical training, skills, and experience that we can provide. In some cases, such as payroll preparation, an owner manager may choose to use an external party due to the confidential or sensitive nature of the information.
Typical accounting services that we offer to our clients may include:
- Preparation of financial statements (compilation engagements)
- Preparation of financial projections
- Preparation of Cash Flow Statements
- Preparation of Annual Budget Package
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Bookkeeping
- Goods And Services Tax/Harmonized Sales Tax (GST/HST) and Provincial Sales Tax (PST) Return Preparation
- Workers’ Compensation Return Preparation
- Complete Payroll Services including: preparation of payrolls cheques, T4 and T5 Summary and Supplementary preparation, and Employee Deduction remittances
- Interim staffing and controllership services to fill vacant positions, family leave etc.
- Support for numerous accounting software programs including: QuickBooks, Yardi, Navision, Lexis-Nexis, PC Law